Friday, June 26, 2009

Dear My Old Friend

When I'm alone
Always will think back my past and what i had gone through
From primary , secondary, then work at genting, after that went for NS , then start my Uni life at PJ till now at sg long...

All the way i gone through i had met a lot of friend and each stage of the life the friend are changing and i also have know many new friends

However, i missed my old friend lots especially those who work with me and went for NS because at there we share our happiness and sadness together.

When there was any problem, you all help me to settle it and i appreciate very much.

Times fly and each of us have to move forward so we no longer can stay together and have fun like last time.

Some of them even had lost or less contact and this is kinda sad especialy thinking back what we had gone through..

During NS time, i had a buddy and he is my best friend in the camp.
We stick to each other no matter where we go and take care each other because he is same dome with me and yet the chinese is so less.
After that we even study at Utar together at PJ but we taking different course.
Eventually he left utar and go other place to study.
Munji my buddy i had long time didnt meet you.
Although sometime we got chat in msn but the conversation is so bored and less.
I really miss those day we pass in the camp.
Anywhere hope to see you soon since last few years i think...

ANd to my friend XIao Tong
If you are reading my blog leave me a message
Hope you are fine now and walk away from sadness already...^^

Still remember the time we spent at the Erican camp
Although it was few years ago but i still remember it well
Long time never see you already...miss you la
Again next time when go back please don't put me aeroplane la...X_X

Hmm there are lots of friend in my mind and I missed them badly.
Hope we can still keep in contact and can meet you guys one day..

ALL THE BEST TO MY FRIEND!!

No comments: