Monday, July 21, 2008

I am Steady King??

recently my friend has give me a nick name...
a name that don't know how is good or bad..
the name is...STEADY KING...haha

why i will get such a name leh??
it is because they said i very steady in many ways...
such as when exam i no need to study...
when we going out i still can sit on the sofa and read the comic...
all of all is the thing is coming to me but i still face it like nothing...
my friend just don't know want to angry or laugh at my attitude..haha

anywhere, i think this name is nothing for me and maybe it quite suit me also?
haha...

*crapping again....^^

3 comments:

·°∴ 飛雪•嫊晶✿MoMoCCo♡Crystal..·° said...

steady is good ok~
wont be so nervous all the time~

Byoong said...

steady?? LOL.

.:.@nGeliN.:. said...

steady king..! wuahahaha.... ^^